I like how your introduction and your classroom needs, rules, and schedule has separate pages. I remember doing the green, yellow, and red light, seems to be very effective. I like ho you had pictures on each page. I also like the format you chose for the web resources page. Good job!
I love all the colors on your website!
ReplyDeletei love that you explained the behavior/discipline plan.
ReplyDeleteI like the colors you chose. Very organized as well.
ReplyDeleteLove your website! very cute!
ReplyDeleteVery Neat! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteI liked how you used lots of colors and images! Very organized too!
ReplyDeletegreat theme and organized info.
ReplyDeleteI love your use of color
ReplyDeleteVery detailed! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteI like how your introduction and your classroom needs, rules, and schedule has separate pages. I remember doing the green, yellow, and red light, seems to be very effective. I like ho you had pictures on each page. I also like the format you chose for the web resources page. Good job!
ReplyDeletelove your layout
ReplyDeleteGood ideas on the web resources page. Those tools would be fun for students
ReplyDeleteSo organized! Love the colors and pictures you used!
ReplyDeleteI love how you're bringing the punishment color chart back. Easy for little ones to understand how bad they messed up.
ReplyDeleteLove your website and how organized it is and the red, green, and yellow disciplinary tactic you included.
ReplyDeleteNice outline and color
ReplyDeleteSo neat and organized!!!
ReplyDelete