What I've learned so far from living on Mars.
Summary:
In August 2015, six people trained on the island of Hawaii for a few days before spending life off planet for a while. They say how waking up on Mars is different from Earth, such as watching the news on Mars is what the watts are, the percentage of humidity and degrees Celsius, and what happened over night. First thing the crew learned was the inability to use a telephone. There is a 20-minute communication delay from Mars to Earth. The light-time affects all communication. With the lack of internet and communication, the crew gets a lot of work done like figuring out how to grow certain bacteria and filtering water through volcanic rock. The four basics used are sun, air, water, and rock. To find out what people need to live, work, and survive together on other planets they have to test every way so they can teach how to. They find out what works and what does not and realize everything they took for granted on Earth.
My Opinion:
Honestly, I have NO idea what to say. Reading this article has made me so confused. I read it twice and still barely have no idea what I read. I understand the concept, which is what life will be like on Mars but I don't understand why they are doing this. This article is way over my head. I cannot even give my opinion because I am completely illiterate to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment